MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
A W Michalski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 1996 10:57:01 -0500
re: AWOL pens

I am a big fan of those little "golf pencils". They eventually
walk off, but not too fast.  I try to always have a pen and bit of
paper on my person. Since all my work clothes have pockets, this
isn't much of a problem (although I do drive the phone operators
nuts at clothing catalogs, since I am always asking if the items
have pockets or not, and only buying the stuff that does!).

Anne White Michalski
Medline Search Services
Department of Market Development Research
American Medical Association