MEDLIB-L Archives

September 2020, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sawhney Hema <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sawhney Hema <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2020 20:28:03 +0000
Hello
I have been looking to borrow this book for  our physician . I have tried OCLC  but no success. If anyone has this book and is ready to lend, please let me know. I can send a docline request . We are ready to pay for it

Title- Smart healthcare analytics in IoT enabled environment
Authors- Pattnaik, Prasant Kumar; Mohanty, Suneeta; Mohanty, Satarupa
ISB- 9783030375515 303037551X
Publisher- Springer

Thanks
Hema

NOTE: THIS MATERIAL MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW (TITLE 17, U.S. CODE)

Hema Sawhney, MLS
Medical Librarian
Medical City Learning Center
Medical City Dallas
http://medicalcityhospital.com/about/research/learning-and-research-library.dot
Building A, 1ST Floor ( Next to Chapel)
7777 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75230
P: 972-566-7579
F: 469-484-2235
Email- [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Medical City Hospital