MEDLIB-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Linda M.G. Katz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 21:00:45 -0500
I didn't see the original message. However, I must add that I had a
similar experience with Faulkner & Gray. They sent an unsolicited book,
which I returned UPS, but they continued to bill me even after I supplied
them with a copy of their signed receipt of the book back to
them! It finally ended when I called someone in their Collections Dept.
and went through the whole story and sent him the same documentation. At
least, I *think* it's over... By the way, the Collections person wasn't
surprised by my story and irritation! I think F&G does this a lot.

Linda Katz

Linda M.G. Katz, Library Coordinator
Florence A. Moore Library of Medicine
Allegheny University of the Health Sciences, East Falls Campus
3300 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19129

(215) 842-6910 (voice) (215) 849-1380 (fax) [log in to unmask] (internet)