MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Laurie Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 1994 14:16:06 -0600
Our Medical Library is thinking of purchasing a drug information
database on cd-rom.  We are looking at two SilverPlatter databases:
Drug Information Full-Text and PDR Library on CD-ROM.  I'm looking
for any opinions or experiences anyone has had with either of these
databases or any other SilverPlatter drug information cd-roms.
Please reply to me directly.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Laurie Stevens
LDS Hospital
Medical Library
(801) 321-1054