MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Beth Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:25:16 -0700
Hello--

Our administration is looking for an alternative name for our
Audiovisual/Multimedia collection. Does anyone have any creative suggestions
or seen any used?  I've heard of 'Non-Paper Resources' and the like, and we
are looking for a list of possibilities to present to the powers-that-be.

Please reply to me directly; I will be happy to summarize for the list.

Thanks in advance :o)

> Beth Banks, MLS             [log in to unmask]
>
> Reference Librarian
> Western University of Health Sciences
> 309 East Second Street, College Plaza
> Pomona, CA  91766-1854
>
> (909) 469-5322
> (909) 469-5486 (fax)
     "Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant."