MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Shifra Atik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 1994 12:27:35 -0400
We are trying to obtain the address and telephone number of the
European Society of Intensive Care Medicine

We have checked the Encyclopedia of Associations, Internat'l. edition and
the OCLC name authority file with no success.  This Society has an
official publication: Intensive Care Medicine.  We checked a few issues of
this journal and did not find an address for the Society.  We called
Springer Verlag (the publishers of the journal) for the address, but they
were not too helpful.

Would some kind soul who has this information, please forward it to ME
(not the list) at the e-mail address listed below.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Shifra Atik
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Health Sciences Library