MEDLIB-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Spencer, Carol" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Spencer, Carol
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 18:04:03 -0400
Would anyone who has the 1977 and 1982 volumes of The Hip, published by
Mosby, be willing to check the volumes and let me know for each when the
proceeding was held (the date) and in what city?  My requestor says that the
1977 volume is the 5th society proceedings and that the 1982 is the tenth
society proceedings.

Thanks in advance for any information available.

Carol Spencer
Cattell Memorial Library
Lahey Clinic
41 Mall Road
Burlington,  MA   01805
(phone) 781-744-8253
(fax) 781-744-3615
email: [log in to unmask]
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED.
IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your
use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify
the sender so that we may correct our records.