MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Alice Hadley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 1994 11:04:00 AUS_CST
As long as people use short, precise, informative subject headings I can
handle almost any amount of messages from MedLib-L.

I still wish though that people with messages about jobs & excess journals
would just write a one screen description with their email address for those
that want more info.

Alice E. Hadley - [log in to unmask]

PS I don't understand the flaming about a signature quote.  Whether you agree
or disagree with the quote it seems like a waste of band width to flame to the
entire list - since everyone who disagrees with you (which in the USA is about
50%) will then respond to the list also.  If you feel REALLY STRONGLY about a
quote email the offender DIRECTLY about it.

I would also like to suggest to those of you who have quotes in your "signature"
that you CHANGE it regulary (make that often).  It is REALLY BORING to read the
same quote over, and over, and over....