MEDLIB-L Archives

November 2003, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Neri, Rita" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neri, Rita
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:11:49 -0500
Hello All,

Does anyone own a copy of the following monograph? We are looking for a particular paper that was presented and hopefully is included:
   Proceedings of the X International conference on electrical bio-impedance, Barcelona, 1998. Authors of paper: Osypka MJ, Schafer EE. Title of paper: "Impedance cardiography: advancement in system design." Pages: 437-440. There seem to be two versions of the conference proceedings, one published by ICPRBI, and one published by the New York Academy of Sciences. We need the ICPRBI edition, because the paper we are looking for is not included in the NYAS edition (I spoke with someone from NLM who had the book in hand).
   We would be extremely appreciative if someone who has this monograph would fax us pages 437-440. We will pay up to $22.00 (plus any additional charges that may be incurred.)

Thank you!

Rita Neri
Medical Librarian
St. Francis Hospital