MEDLIB-L Archives

February 2019, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 11:30:10 -0500
8bit
From:
Carol Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Second try.......

Hello All,

> I do not usually ask the list for ILL help but I have been trying to get
> the online supplemental content from a J Natl Compr Canc Netw article that
> my requestor already has.
>
> I have sent a request through Docline and keep getting the original
> article rather than the supplemental online material.
>
> If anyone has access to the online supplemental content and could fill my
> request I would be most grateful.  The original article details are below.
>
> 2018 Apr; 16(4):444-449
> NCCN Guidelines as a model of extended criteria for lung cancer.....
> McKee BJ et al.
> PMID:29632062
>
> If you would like me to submit a formal Docline request please send me
> your LIBID.
>
> Thank you,
> Carol Spencer, MSLS
> Cattell Memorial Library
> Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
> Burlington,  MA

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.