MEDLIB-L Archives

November 2003, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Marilyn Teolis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilyn Teolis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:40:47 -0600
I'm looking for standards of care for nurses especially those in med/surg nursing.  I tried ANA, and the ANA had one for oncology but it was quite old (1996). Please reply to me directly.  TIA.

Marilyn Teolis
Baptist Hospital
2000 Church St.
Nashville TN 37236
Phone: (615)284-5373
800-826-9998 x 5373
Fax: (615)284-5861

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, contains
information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended
only for the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please purge it immediately and notify the sender.