MEDLIB-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
MICHELYNN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MICHELYNN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 10:37:06 -0500
Concerning typographical errors in email:

Just because one makes such an error does not mean that one
does not know better.  Email is an informal method of
communication -- often dashed off in haste.  Having
sent out lots of email messages with such errors myself,
I have to ask that we pay more attention in this case to
the meaning of his message than to  one punctuation error.
Whether or not one has a Ph.D. is irrelevant in this case.

Michelynn McKnight