MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Wendy Gang Wu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Gang Wu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:47:20 -0400
Greetings, Nice folk,

A user requested me to get current data on how many people get their
healthcare information online and how many people have access to the
internet on national level. I searched the Internet and the databases we
have but could not identify this piece of info. I wonder any of you could
give me a clue on where I may be able to dig out this piece of info for
the patron? Thank you very much in advance.

Wendy Wu
Information Services Librarian
Shiffman Medical Library
Wayne State University