MEDLIB-L Archives

February 2019, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 11:52:40 -0500
8bit
Sender:
From:
Carol Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you very much!   Supplemental information received.

Carol

Carol Spencer, MSLS
Cattell Memorial Library
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Burlington,  MA

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.