MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 14:15:01 +1000
From:
Sue Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Apologies for Cross-posting
INFORMATION OFFICER - Clinical Effectiveness
4 positions

CENTRE FOR CLINICAL EFFECTIVENESS
MONASH MEDICAL CENTRE, Melbourne, Australia

The Centre for Clinical Effectiveness is a research group affiliated
with the Monash Institute of Public Health & Health Services Research
and the Southern Health Care Network. Our aim is to enhance patient
outcomes through the clinical application of evidence-based research.
More details about our activities and a position description can be
found at our website: http://www.med.monash.edu.au/publichealth/cce/
We seek four people to join our team of Information Clinicians. You
will have a combination of two or more of the following:

 Electronic information searching expertise - databases and Internet
 Health-related research experience
 Experience in a clinical health care environment
 Knowledge of evidence-based health care theory and practice

The following attributes are also important:

 A relevant tertiary qualification, preferably including postgraduate
  experience
 High-level computer literacy
 Good interpersonal skills, especially friendliness, self-motivation
  and enthusiasm for the project

Appointment will be full time for 12 months in the first instance.

Written applications including CV to:
Ms Elizabeth Burrows,
Centre for Clinical Effectiveness,
Monash Medical Centre,