MEDLIB-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Elizabeth A Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 15:27:21 -0600
My last message didn't get through so I am trying again.
I have a member of our hospital staff who has a relative in Canada who
has just been diagnosted with an advanced form of bone cancer. We have
the "800" phone number in the US that gets anyone information on their
cancer plus booklets and searches if necessary. What does Canada have
for their citizens? I would like a Canada wide number if possible.
Thanks ahead for the info.
Elizabeth A. Mason
Ismael Medical Library
San Jose, CA