MEDLIB-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Emily McElroy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emily McElroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 08:37:54 -0500
Hello,

I apologize for any cross-posting.

In mid-March, I sent an email to this listserv asking for volunteers to complete a survey on e-journal management.  I have finally compiled all of the results and placed them on a website.  It is quite a lengthy summary due to the excellent solutions suggested by the respondents.  Hopefully, we can continue the dialogue of what we would like to see publishers, subscription agents, and e-journal providers change in providing e-journal services.

http://www.meddean.luc.edu/library/libjour.html#E

Thank you again for the time in answering the survey and all of your thoughtful comments.

Emily McElroy

Emily McElroy
Serials & Electronic Collections Librarian
Loyola University Health Sciences Library
2160 S. First Ave.
Maywood, IL  60153