MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2020, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Amanda Okandan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amanda Okandan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2020 09:37:40 -0600

Dear all,

I received so many helpful responses to this question. Thank you so much to everyone who responded! Given the situation, I thought others would like to see the summary of replies.

Suggestions for covid-19 literature summaries/digests

NEJM Journal Watch Covid-19 - https://www.jwatch.org/covid-19

The Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine has been publishing what they call Covid-19 Curbside Consults which authors have written articles summarizing some of the topics on covid-19. https://www.ccjm.org/content/covid-19-curbside-consults

American College of Emergency Physicians - https://www.acep.org/corona/COVID-19/covid-19-articles/covid-19-recent-literature/

Manitoba Covid-19 Report - https://www.mbcovid19report.com/

Covid-19 Primer  https://covid19primer.com/dashboard

Indiana CTSI Covid-19 Expert Review https://indianactsi.org/community/monon-collaborative/covid-

Oxford Covid-19 Evidence Service https://www.cebm.net/oxford-covid-19-evidence-service/

The CIDRAP newsletter frequently incudes synopses of articles. The same comes though MedPage Today. Your requestor can sign up for it and will get these updates once a day.

Covid-19 Literature Surveillance Team - https://www.covid19lst.org/

Take care,

Amanda

Amanda Z. Okandan, MLS | Medical Librarian
Robert Shafer Memorial Library
Presbyterian Healthcare Services
P.O. Box 26666
Albuquerque, NM 87125-6666