MEDLIB-L Archives

September 2000, Week 5

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Margaret Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margaret Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:26:19 -0400
Fellow librarians - this is out of our realm but have any of you had
dealings with poety.com?

A staff members daughter sent in a poem.  It was accepted for publication.
Of course, if you want to buy the book of poetry it is $49.95!!!!  The staff
reacted as I'm sure you are too.  The daughter is very trusting and wants
her poem in a book.  Parent wants advice.

Has anybody heard anything about this company?

Please reply to me personally, not the list.

Margaret Campbell
Library Services
Chatham-Kent Health Alliance
Box 2030