MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 1994 14:12:11 -0700
This message is for Rose at Buffalo General Hospital who faxed me the
article I needed from "Spine."
There was no E-Mail address on the FAX so I apologize for having to post
this to the list. Anyway, thank-you Rose for sending me the article,
unfortunately the first page 109 is missing. Do you think you could
re-send that one page? I would be most grateful!

         Dana D Jones
         Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
         4 Park Plaza, Suite 1400
         Irvine, Ca. 92714