MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Michele Spatz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 13:54:22 -0800
Thanks for the quick and wonderful responses to my request for medical
term tapes that require the user to say the word. A special thanks to
those who offered to loan the tapes. I'll pass the info along to my
client and see how he wants to follow through.

The list is a life saver for the small 1.75 FTE library with minimal
library reference tools.

Michele Spatz
Planetree Health Resource Center
200 E. 4th St.