MEDLIB-L Archives

September 2020, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Hughes, Amy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hughes, Amy
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2020 13:21:46 +0000
Hi all,

Does anyone have access to this article?  I've been unable to track it down through Docline or WorldCat.

Siscovick I, Shannon P, Sardone MA. Paths to Prosperity: The career framework strategy.
Workspan. 2015;Dec:21-24, p.20

Thanks,

Amy K. Hughes, MLS
Library Program Manager
The Jewish Hospital-Mercy Health
Health Sciences Library
4777 E. Galbraith Road
Cincinnati, OH 45236
o: 513-686-5173

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.