MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Harvey Brenneise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:48:51 -0400
I just discussed this with our project librarian, who thinks it may be
related to use of Java.  We are worried what this implies for planned
addition of Java scripts for PubMed.

--

My perspective (paranoid probably) is that Microsoft will do anything in its
power to screw up its competition and ensure that its software and that of

Harvey Brenneise