MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2018, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Margaret Cirillo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margaret Cirillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 10:52:04 -0400
Dear All,

Many of you have been so gracious and kind to send me the author's
manuscript that is available through PMC.  And thank you so, so much!

But, if possible, does anyone have access to the Journal of Arthritis for
the following article, as it appears in the journal, as the final,
published version of the article?:

Journal Title: Journal of Arthritis

Year: 2017

Volume: 6

Issue:  2

Pages:  239?

Article title:  Role of microRNA in osteoarthritis

Authors:  Zhang M, Lygrisse K, Wang J

DOI 10.4172/2167-7921.1000239 <https://doi.org/10.4172/2167-7921.1000239>
If not, I will definitely give the patron the manuscript copy.  I just
wanted to make sure I couldn't find it in its final published form first.

Thank you very much for all your help!

Kindly and very respectfully,
Margaret

Margaret Cirillo