MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2018, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Metzger, Tina" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Metzger, Tina
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2018 19:41:01 +0000
Hi Everyone-
Is anyone familiar with the book, Critical Thinking and Test Item Writing, 2nd ed. by Susan Morrison (2006)? I have a faculty member here at our college of nursing who is requesting that I purchase this for the faculty to check out from the library collection. It sounds like it may be a well-regarded but older book and I'm wondering if it's a known standard that is still consulted, or if anyone knows of any more recent titles that might be better. There is concern here that this book may not address NCLEX changes that have taken place since the book was published, for one thing.
Thanks!
~Tina

Tina Metzger, MSIS | Librarian
Bon Secours Richmond Health System
Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
8550 Magellan Parkway, Suite 1100
Richmond, VA l 23227
(804) 627-5340

Good Help to Those in Need(r)

The information in this communication is intended to be confidential to the Individual(s) and/or Entity to whom it is addressed.
It may contain information of a Privileged and/or Confidential nature, which is subject to Federal and/or State privacy regulations.
In the event that you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the intended recipient, do not copy or use the information
contained within this communication, or allow it to be read, copied or utilized in any manner, by any other person(s). Should
this communication be received in error, please notify the sender immediately either by response e-mail or by phone,
and permanently delete the original e-mail, attachment(s), and any copies.