MEDLIB-L Archives

January 2006, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Martha Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:22:03 -0500
Dear All,

I have had an urgent request from our Department of Health for this
article and have tried to locate it without too much luck.  It seems no
one in my area has this.

Clinical Microbiology and Infection.
Sept. 2005 Vol. 11 No. 9  pages 713-718
Rapid diagnosis of human brucellosis by SYBR Green I-based real-time PCR
assay and melting curve analysis in serum samples.
Queipo-Ortuno, M.I., et al.

If it would be convenient for anyone to send this, it would be very much
appreciated, as always.

Thanks in advance for checking.

Best Regards,
Martha