MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
SJCLEVER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:04:31 -0400
We have been running the DOS version of the DataTrek Manager Series for
several years and it reallly does all we want it to, however, because of
Y2K issues, and web access we are considering converting to the Win95
version.  I have heard horrible things about the conversion in the
Professional Series.  Can anyone share their conversion stories for the
Manager Series?  Contact me at [log in to unmask]

Shannon Clever
Parkview Hospital
Ridderheim Health Science Library
2200 Randallia Drive