MEDLIB-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
BURKE CYNTHIA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 16:00:57 -0400
I totally disagree with the definitions used in the articles. Also, the
university is in competition with other universities for students, funding,
etc. I do what what the Competitive Intelligence Agent does DAILY. The
author mentioned something to the effect that librarians wait to be asked a
question before searching for and analyzing information for agency
competitiveness. If I waited until I was ASKED for information, I would not
have a job.

Cynthia Burke, MLS, AHIP
Assistant Professor & Librarian
School of Nursing