MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2018, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Groshong, Sue" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Groshong, Sue
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 15:57:06 +0000
Hello,

We've been using QuickDOC forever.  However, I'm wondering for libraries who do not have ILLiad ILL, CLIO, QuickDOC, etc., do you:
- Keep annual ILL statistics
- Run annual CCC copyright reports?
And if so, how?

I know Docline provides quarterly and annual statistical reports.  Does anyone use these or other methods for tracking annual ILL information or CCC reporting?

Please respond to me directly.  I'll summarize replies for the List.  Thanks,

Sue Groshong, MLIS
Librarian | Library & Information Commons
Seattle Children's
206-987-2098  OFFICE
206-987-3838  FAX

OFFICE   4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105
MAIL      OB.8.520, PO Box 5371, Seattle, WA 98145-5005