MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Lee Hover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 13:38:42 -0400
I wasn't going to get into this either,  but I have never included salary,
(present or required) when answering a position ad, and have had many
yourself!  If your resume seems to have what they want, they'll most likely
contact you.

Lee Hover
Director, Scientific Information
Integrated Communications Corp
5 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973.451.2373
FAX: 973.292.9382

(Quote)
When they do post the salary, it is generally pitiful...so we don't apply.
When they don't there is this vague hope on my part that maybe it is a good
salary...but it is probably a human resources "fishing expedition"  they
are setting the salary somewhat by what comes in the door, particularly if
they have a request for "salary requirements" in the advertisement.

(Unquote)