MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2008, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Rothbaum, Ellen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rothbaum, Ellen
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 16:03:21 -0400
We are looking for:  Hinshaw AS, Atwood JR: (1985) Anticipated turnover
among nursing staff study:  Final Report.  Bethesda MD:  National
Institutes of Health, National Center for Nursing Research.  We have
some information (via Google), that the University of Arizona, Tuscon
seems to have it, with the accession(?) number of 1ROIU00908, but it is
not in their catalog.   It is cited everywhere, but we could not find a
holder.  Is there anyone who has the item who would be willing to
interloan it?

Thanks

Ellen
Ellen Rothbaum, MS, AHIP