MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Leigh Hays <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leigh Hays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:46:45 -0700
We have a physician that is in need of an article from
the most recent, June 10, issue of Nature.  The most
recent issue on the web is June 3.  We do not
subscribe to this journal.  Of course, she needs the
article asap.  Please fax if possible.  Please reply
directly to me.

This is the information we have:
Nature
June 10, 1999
Au: Tuomanen and Novak
Subject: Pneumococci

Thanks for any help.

Leigh Hays
===

Leigh Hays, Library Manager; e-mail:[log in to unmask]
Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center Health Sciences Library
50 N. Dunlap
Memphis  TN  38103
Phone: 901-572-3167
Fax: 901-572-5290