MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2008, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sian Waterfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sian Waterfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 11:56:23 -0400
Hello,

I am new to consumer health and need some assistance with where to go for new
ideas for consumer health service projects within the public library setting.
I would appreciate any suggestions the group has to offer and will summarize,

Thank you

Sian Waterfield
Consumer Health Librarian

Information Services
Kitchener Public Library
85 Queen St. N. Kitchener, ON  N2H 2H1
Phone: 519-743-0271 ext. 230
Fax: 519-570-1360
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
HealthLink <http://www.kpl.org/fyi_about_hl_serv.shtml>
www.kpl.org   "Imagine Discover Connect ... Your Kitchener Public Library"

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is
addressed and may contain priviledged information.  Please contact us
immediately if you are not the intended recipient, and do not forward this
information without first gaining permission from the sender.  Thank you for
your assistance.