MEDLIB-L Archives

September 2020, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Trey Lemley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trey Lemley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2020 10:14:23 -0500
Good morning,

I'm wondering if any of you would have suggestions for ebooks on grey
literature?  We have several in our collection, but they're rather dated.

Thank you in advance.

Trey Lemley, MLIS, JD, MA, AHIP(D)
Senior Librarian, Head of Reference and Collection Development
University of South Alabama Biomedical Library
5791 USA Drive North
CBBL Room 214
Mobile, AL 36688
251-460-6888 (voice)
*Secretary, University of South Alabama Faculty Senate, 2018-2020*
*Past President, University of South Alabama Chapter, The Honor Society of
Phi Kappa Phi*
*Member, State Bar of Georgia*
*ORCID* *iD:* * http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0079-6083
<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0079-6083> *