MEDLIB-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Rochelle Schmalz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 1998 16:15:31 -0600
Dear Colleagues,

One of our nurse managers wants to produce a patient education
discharge video.  This would be a general video for med/surg patients
letting them know of discharge procedures.  I do recognize that each
hospital has their own procedures, but she wants to view some videos
for ideas.

I have checked a number of catalogs and the av database on Dialog and
haven't found anything this specific.  I would like to know if anyone
knows of such a video or has produced one at their facility.

Thank you,

Rochelle Schmalz
Solomon Library
St. Mary's Medical Center