MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2020, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Carol Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 2020 15:24:45 -0400
Hello All,

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have Semin Radiation Oncol
volume 9 (2 supplement 1) in their collection that might be available for
an ILL?   The supplemental issue is not listed on the ScienceDirect website
so I assume it will only be available from a print source.  Since so many
libraries are working remotely with no access to their print collections I
doubt it would get a fill through docline.

I am looking for:

Formenti SC et al.
Concurrent paclitaxel and radiation therapy for breast cancer.
Semin Radiat Oncol 1999 Apr; 9(2 suppl 1):34-42

If any one does have access to this I will be happy to submit a request.  I
am not EFTS if that is a concern.

Thank you for your time,
Carol

Carol Spencer, MSLS
Cattell Memorial Library
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Burlington,  MA

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.