MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jacob Ettlinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jacob Ettlinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:01:12 +0200
Dear Colleague

My name is Jacob Ettlinger and I am a graduate MLIS student from Israel.

As part of my thesis, I'm proposing to survey the  solo librarians about
their management experience and attitude regarding Outsourcing.

I am asking for volunteers to complete my short survey.

If you are willing to participate in this research project please answer
the short survey form at http://outsourcing-survey.tripod.com

Thanking you in advance for your kind assistance and cooperation.

Jacob Ettlinger
Israel