MEDLIB-L Archives

March 1996, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
MICHELYNN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 1996 09:49:14 -0600
:) :)

Paperless society? Virtual electronic library?

I can't help but giggle at this conversation in this medium!

Of course, new media (listservs, email, network communications) rarely
eliminate the need for old (pencils, pens, paper)... they just change
how and when we use them. (I just wrote an article on the subject
for the April issue of National Network.)

Michelynn McKnight
Director, Health Sciences Library
Norman Regional Hospital
Norman, Oklahoma