MEDLIB-L Archives

January 2006, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Dan Dunlany <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Dunlany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:03:55 -0500
Dear MEDLIB'ers,

I have an article citation from a very obscure journal that I was trying
to track down and was having no luck so I thought I'd try here as a last
ditch attempt.

The article citation is:   Fischer-Frohlich CL.  "The Paediatric Organ
Donor: Coordination Pitfalls".  Organs and Tissues    v.5 n.3  November
2002  pages 153-8

The citation has been verified, but I could find noone to supply the
article.  I tried searching Locator PLus, OCLC worldcat, etc. to no avail.

I was hoping that, as a last chance, one of you might be able to supply it.

Anyway, the article can be emailed to this address or FAXED to the
number listed below, and we will pay any charges if need be (up to $25
at least).

Thanks.

Dan Dunlany MLIS
Health Sciences Librarian
Forum Health - Northside Medical Center - Library
500 Gypsy Lane
Youngstown, OH 44501

PHONE  330-884-3476
FAX    330-884-3494