MEDLIB-L Archives

February 2019, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Miles, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miles, Sarah
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:56:14 +0000
Happy Friday all! Please excuse cross-postin. As we head into the weekend, I hope everyone will mark their calendars for our next upcoming SCR CONNECTions webinar, What’s Nutrition Got to Do With It? An Introduction to Online and Community-Based Resources for Successful Aging presented by Ucheoma Akobundu of Meals on Wheels America. This session will take place Wednesday, March 20th at 10am CT / 9am MT. Please note the change from our usual SCR CONNECTions date!

Full details for the session can be found below or on our website<https://nnlm.gov/scr/training/connections>. No registration is required, and the session will be eligible for 1 hour of MLA CE credit. Please feel free to pass this on to other interested parties, particular those in the public health field!

Thank you also to everyone who attended our February SCR CONNECTions, What Does Mosquito and Vector Control Mean and Why Do We Need It! If you unable to make the session, the recording link is now available on our Archived Webinars page<https://nnlm.gov/scr/professional-development/archived-webinars> on our website or you can view the video directly on our YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/T13ae8uhmf0. Happy watching!

Title: What’s Nutrition Got to Do With It? An Introduction to Online and Community-Based Resources for Successful Aging
Guest Speaker: Ucheoma Akobundu, PhD, RD, Senior Director for Nutrition Strategy and Impact and Director for National Resource Center on Nutrition and Aging, Meals on Wheels America