MEDLIB-L Archives

May 2001, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Wendy Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 16:56:08 -0500
I am looking for options for purchasing a video on Pain Management to show to our non-clinical staff.  We have a good video for nurses and allied care providers, but need something for general staff.

I have looked at Opus Communications, AHA, JCAHO, but have not found exactly what we need.

I searched the Medlib-L archives, and did not find anything there from 1997 to present.

Any suggestions?

Wendy Larson
Rice Memorial Hospital Library
301 Becker Ave. SW