MEDLIB-L Archives

July 1994, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sue Hoehl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 1994 17:56:18 -0500
Greetings!

I have been working with the chairperson of our Patient Education Committee
and the question came up of how much staff support other hospitals provide
for patient education activities.  We are interested in whether your
hospital has a dedicated (not in the sense of hard-working and caring)
Patient Education Coordinator and, if so, is that person full or part-time;
(I assume they are an RN?) are there other staff who devote a large percentage
of their time to patient education activities?

Please respond to me directly.  If there is interest I will summarize for the
list.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Susan Hoehl
Allegheny General Hospital