MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2018, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Matthew Noe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Noe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2018 14:09:23 -0400
Definitely not just you, I'm having the same issue. Glad I wasn't planning
to spend much time using it today...

--

*Matthew N. Noe, MSLS** | Collection Outreach Librarian*

Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine | Harvard Medical School

10 Shattuck Street, Boston, MA 02115

Graphic Medicine: www.graphicmedicine.org