MEDLIB-L Archives

September 2020, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Olson, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olson, Paula
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2020 15:25:19 +0000
Greetings!  We get this journal via CINAHL, but the article I need is missing.  Looking for:

Maresch: Hypoglossal nerve stimulation: Effective longterm therapy for obstructive sleep apnea.  AANA Journal: 86(5):412-416, Oct. 2018

The journal via CINAHL does not have this article.  Weird.

Paula Olson, M.S.
Manager, Regional Library Services
Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
300 Randall Rd.
Geneva, IL 60134
630.208.4299

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute proprietary or non-public information under international, federal, or state laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.