MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2008, Week 1

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Thon, Randi K." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thon, Randi K.
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 13:59:40 -0500
Hello,

I'm in the beginning stages of implementing a new ILS -- would those of
you that have experience with either (or both) Cybertools & EOS please
give me your opinions.  What are the +'s and -'s of the system you are
familiar with.  If you are familiar with both, which would you choose.
I am 99% sure I'm making the best decision for this library & the
direction we want to go but would like to hear everyone's thoughts in
case there are issues I've not considered.

Thanks,
Randi

Randi Thon
Library Director, Watts Medical Library

Mercy Medical Center
701 - 10th St. SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Library: (319) 398-6165

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments
may contain confidential and privileged information that is
protected by law. The information contained herein is
transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent
of the recipient of such information, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention
of this email or the information contained herein is
strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under
federal and/or state law. If you received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently
delete this email.