MEDLIB-L Archives

January 2006, Week 2

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jill Golrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:49:17 -0500
I need help verifiying a citation from Risk Management Reporter.  This
journal is not listed in Medline, Locator, Docline, or Library of Congress.
I tried to order it through Docline from the publisher's library, but it
was returned as incomplete.  This is all the information I have:

Critical Test Value Reporting.  Risk Management Reporter, 23 (5), October
2004.

Any help with the verification of this citation would be appreciated.  If
you could also supply (I can pay up to $11.00), that would be an additional
bonus.  Thanks in advance.

Jill Golrick, MS/LS, AHIP
Library Director
Wiggans Health Sciences Library