MEDLIB-L Archives

November 2019, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Paul Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2019 15:23:15 -0500
If I may ask: what makes you think that Taschen retains any rights to this?
Looking at it, and especially since it is available on Heidelberg (not to
mention it is pre-1923), I would assume it is in public domain. Anyone?

--
...you can't fight in here, this is a war room..."
President in Dr. Strangelove

"...we're not here to have fun, we're here to enjoy ourselves."
Frasier in Cheers