MEDLIB-L Archives

June 2000, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Robert Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:19:39 -0500
Happy Friday Medlibers,

A patron here is looking for the "roles and applications" of a clinical
resource nurse.  I've looked in CINHAL and on the web, including at
the sites of a great many nursing associations.  I've seen a few job
postings as well (is it too late to go to nursing school?) and understand
that the CRN acts as a type of "information point person" for nurses
and other health care providers.

If someone could help me out with a possible web site, or maybe a job
description from their institution it would make my day.

TIA,

Robert G. Janke
Sessional Librarian
Neil John Maclean Health Sciences Library
University of Manitoba Libraries
770 Bannatyne Ave.
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
R3E OW3