MEDLIB-L Archives

June 1999, Week 3

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jacque Jakovac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:26:42 -0700
I'm wondering if anyone out there is using PC-File?  We have all of our
holdings, orders, journals etc on this database.  We're using the DOS
version and now are moving to a Windows environment.  The IS people tell me
if there is a Windows version of PC-file the data migration will be much
easier.  Is there a Windows version?  I'll post an answer to the list if
there is interest.  Thanks in advance.

Jacque Jakovac, RN, M.A.
Shodair Children's Hospital
2755 Colonial Drive