MEDLIB-L Archives

April 2020, Week 4

MEDLIB-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Johnson, Cynthia F." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Cynthia F.
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2020 17:00:20 +0000
This is great.  Thank you!

Cynthia Francesca Johnson, M.S., Medical Librarian/CME Program Manager
Natividad’s Medical Library/Continued Medical Education Program
[log in to unmask]  "One is glad to be of service..."

“Tell me and I forget.  Teach me and I remember.  Involve me and I learn.” …  Benjamin Franklin

"As the scientific and medical community faces the unknown surge of COVID-19... The  importance of rapid use of clinical publication data is paramount  to  making  progress  and  spreading  innovation."

REMEMBER:  Wash Your Hands OFTEN & Practice Social Distancing

Visit RISE and the Medical Library www.NatividadLibrary.com
For COVID-19 Information, visit www.NatividadLibrary.com/covid-19
Visit www.NatividadCME.com
Direct 831-783-2597 | Cell 203-295-4030 | Zoom

Natividad Medical Center
1441 Constitution Blvd  |  Salinas, CA 93906

Visit www.Natividad.com
Visit www.NatividadCME.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, including its contents and all attachments, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information, including but not limited to matter protected by the attorney-client privilege, the attorney work product privilege, the privileges pertaining to deliberative processes by governmental actors, the official information privilege, and/or the doctrine of client confidentiality. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use, or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, the California Evidence Code, and the Federal Rules of Evidence. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.